Ashok Iron Group was founded in 1974 by our visionary Mr. Ashok Humbarwadi, Currently business activities are being led by Joint Managing Director Mr. Jayant Humbarwadi
A 360 degree solution for castings
• Incorporated in 1974 in Belgaum ( Belagavi now), Karnataka State , India. Corporate Office & all facilities .are based out of Belgaum, covering 400,000 sq. m .
• Ferrous Castings - Grey Iron, Ductile Iron & Special Metallurgy , supplied to customers in - ‘as machined ‘ or ‘as cast‘ conditions. Components - Cylinder Blocks , Heads , Housings , Engine Cooling Systems & Sheet Metal Deep Drawn Components .
• 3 Foundries . Total Capacity : 75,000 Tons / annum.
• 6 Machine Shops with dedicated & flexible cells having CNCs & SPMs. Total Capacity :600,000 Parts/year.
• Design and development of Toolings & Product for Foundry & Machining.
• All Facilities are ISO /TS Certified and has Marine Applications Certification by DNV, Norway.
Cummins, Tata Cummins, KOEL, Caterpillar, Perkins, MAN Trucks, Ashok Leyland, Lister Petter, Simpson, TAFE Tafe Eicher, Mahindra, Escorts, Force Motors , SANKO MAKINA ( Basak Tractors ) ,Greaves, Atlas Copco , BEML, Gilbarco, Elecon, Premium Transmission. Annual Sales : INR 500 Cr ( USD 80 Million)
Over the last three decades since 1974, when the Group was established, the saga of the AIW Group is a record of successful evolution. As pioneering vision and powerful drive to change ahead of the times, has pushed the Group to become one of India's finest and most integrated jobbing foundries. Located at Belgaum, 500 Kilometres south of Mumbai, and 150 Kilometres from Goa, the AIW Group has foundries and machine shops that add value, by machining over 60% of the castings manufactured to fully finished condition.
In fact, AIW is one of the very few foundries which is QS-9000 certified. Driven by a team, fully committed to technological and service excellence, the AIW Group is all set to continue its ongoing quest for excellence.